Giovannie And The Hired Guns Rooster Tattoo Lyrics


Giovannie And The Hired Guns Rooster Tattoo Lyrics

About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Listen to rooster tattoo on spotify. Giovannie and the hired guns · song · 2020.


By giovannie and the hired guns. 5,521 views, added to favorites 831 times. E a d g b e:


Last edit on jul 26, 2019. How to play rooster tattoo font −1 +1. Giovannie and the hired guns lyrics.


Rooster Tattoo Lyrics - Giovanni and the Hired guns



Rooster Tattoo


Provided to YouTube by Smith Music Rooster Tattoo · Giovannie and the Hired Guns Rooster Tattoo ℗ 2019 Giovannie and the Hired Guns Released on: 2019-06-14 Contributor: Giovannie Yanez Main Artist: Giovannie and the Hired Guns Producer: Taylor "Zye" Kimball Auto-generated by YouTube.

Giovannie & The Hired Guns - Ramon Ayala (Lyric Video)


I'm on the road again Half drunk with a lit cigarette I don't know when I'll be back in this town At least that's what I tell her Baby, I'm just sayin' Maybe I just think too much I'm leavin' in the AM Baby, are you stayin'? I know that you drank too much And this is what she said to me I'm just your ordinary fuck up There's nothin' special about me I still bump Ramón Ayala when I get drunk I'm just tellin' you, I'm not playin' you I just wanna be the real me around you You Real me Around you I'm at the same damn place She's starin' in my eyes, you know I'll give in I'm wonderin' If I should walk on over I said, "Girl, I saw you winkin' Tell me what you're thinkin' Can I get your name? I'm not leavin' 'til the AM Girl, where you stayin'? Would you wanna stay with me?" And this is what I said to her I'm just your ordinary fuck up There's nothin' special about me I still bump Ramón Ayala when I get drunk I'm just tellin' you, I'm not playin' you I just wanna be the real me around Mamasita, let's go cruisin' Back to the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn Girl, I forgot where we stayin' It ain't funny, girl, I ain't playin' Mamasita, tas bien linda Mejor vamos patras onde tu vivas Girl, let's go back to where you stayin' I hope that you don't fuckin' hate me I'm just your ordinary fuck up There's nothin' special about me I still bump Selena when I get drunk I'm just tellin' you, I'm not playin' you I just wanna be the real me around you You Real me The real me around you You, ooh, ooh I do not own the music in this video all rights go to Giovannie & The Hired Guns

Conclusion from Giovannie And The Hired Guns Rooster Tattoo Lyrics

Always on your mind. You're not good enough on repeat. Those kind of people i'm tired of hearin'. Believe in yourself, it's all you're needin'.


It's gonna light up the sky. Lost and mesmerized by things that i've been thinkin.



I am a blue collar skilled laborer. I have held various titles throughout my career from apprentice to journeyman to foreman. I have always had a bit of a passion for computers and Internet.