Carry On My Wayward Son Tattoo


Carry On My Wayward Son Tattoo

At least sam and dean were raised to know the supernatural exists but claire was just thrown into it all without any help from anyone. She grew from annoying teen into a quirky character that has some of the same traits but you can clearly tell that she cares and loves sam and dean and her new family. She just has trouble showing it sometimes.


With lines like, carry on, my wayward son / there'll be peace when you are done, fans may think the song is religious, possibly referring to the prodigal son. however, according to livgren, the track is actually about his life. Says livgren, it's an autobiographical song. Discover (and save!) your own pins on pinterest


Tattoofilter is a tattoo community, tattoo gallery and international tattoo artist, studio and event directory. “carry on my wayward son”. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.


Supernatural Tattoo Project


My mission to make the ultimate tattoo to represent the TV show Supernatural. - created at animoto.com

Supernatural tattoo 🥰🤩 Vous validez #SPN #spnfamily #deanwinchester #inkedman #samwinchester



antipossession tattoo is complete... now on to my whole Supernatural sleeve



Conclusion from Carry On My Wayward Son Tattoo

For the series finale carry on wayward son was used in an ending montage showing dean driving through heaven and sam living his life on earth. My shadow’s the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart’s the only thing that’s beating. Sometimes, i wish someone out there will find me ‘til then, i walk alone.


I had to google it as i was doubting myself too. I think everyone just adds my to the title as thats the chorus, so everyone assumes its the title too.



I am a blue collar skilled laborer. I have held various titles throughout my career from apprentice to journeyman to foreman. I have always had a bit of a passion for computers and Internet.