Firefly The Last Of Us Tattoo


Firefly The Last Of Us Tattoo

Published dec 22, 2021. The last of us part ii depicts an older ellie who has gotten a tattoo in the interim, and the design has symbolism important to the game's themes. One of the defining features on ellie's character model in the last of us part ii is the tattoo that covers her forearm, which wasn't just chosen by developer naughty dog for.


They revolted against military oppression in numerous quarantine zones around the united states, intending to restore government control. However, they were largely unsuccessful in their war against fedra. Small the last of us firefly minimalist tattoo design tattoo dimensions:


194 votes, 14 comments. 207k members in the thelastofus community. Welcome to the largest community for fans of the last of us part i and part ii.


The Last of Us Firefly Tattoo!


So I got my first tattoo... and I created a short Montage... Enjoy! My tattoo was inspired by another YouTuber ZeroPointConor you should go check him out and his video of him getting his tattoo that inspired me. ZeroPointConor's tattoo video: youtube.com/watch?v=8tXnbIsrh8c

Firefly Symbolism in The Last of Us 2


We examine this scarce emblem of Hope in The Last of Us Part II. =====For More Wolf of Thorns===== Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/wolf_of_thorns Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/thornstm Follow me on Reddit: reddit.com/user/wolf_of_thorns Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/thewolfofthorns/ Join my Discord: discord.gg/GWZKGBQyRY Check out my other TLOU essays and videos: youtube.com/watch?v=x_3WUnYTmq4&list=PLRXv7YV9VEPZwOrEoDrzjtTXqtqCUQj6F *English Captions generously provided by PatientElijah* *Much love from WOLF OF THORNS* 🤠 #TLOU2 #TheLastofUsPart2

I got Ellie's tattoo from TLOU2


Come along as I take you on the first step in my tattoo journey! In this video I get Ellie's tattoo from The Last of Us part II. Thanks for watching!! Music Credit onion (prod. by Lukrembo) branch (prod. by Lukrembo)

Conclusion from Firefly The Last Of Us Tattoo

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas apart from the emblem of the fireflies? Small the last of us firefly minimalist tattoo design tattoo dimensions: 2 w x 1. 4 h quantity: Check out our last of us tattoo selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our costumes shops.


Even as you play the sequel, released friday. See more ideas about the last of us, tattoos, gaming tattoo.



I am a blue collar skilled laborer. I have held various titles throughout my career from apprentice to journeyman to foreman. I have always had a bit of a passion for computers and Internet.