You Know My Name Not My Story Tattoo


You Know My Name Not My Story Tattoo

You know my name, but not my story. 49,252 likes · 5 talking about this. Hallo zusammen ♥ vielen dank für den besuch!


(?) “you know my name, not my story. You've heard what i've done, but not what i've been through. ”. ― jonathan anthony burkett, neglected but undefeated.


Read more quotes from. We'll be sending you an email shortly with instructions on how to reset your password. This request will expire in 24 hours.


You Know My Name Not My Story


Guys, I'm back! i know this isn't the best comeback video.. but it needs to be out there... earlier today, one person knew about this. now, the whole world will know :( By the way, this is only part of my story! :C Update 5/4/13 Since the making of this video, i have been hospitalized for suicidal tendencies, depression and Self Harm (that was my diagnosis while i was there) I have started counseling to help me and they have put me on meds c: i'm most defiantly getting better! and i've been clean from Self harm since 4/1/13! :D Update 12/29/13 : It has been almost a year since this was posted.. as of today i've only been clean for 3 months.. because i did relapse over the summer.. and at the beginning of the school year.. I'm off my meds! and i hadn't even been on them a year! I got rebaptized on the 14th of this month.. and it really has made me feel like a new person! :D 2/6/14 A new year.. And kind of a new me (: I did end up relapsing a few weeks ago... :/ but before that it had been 3 months! :D it's now been over a year since the making of the video.. and i feel like i've improved a whole lot since then (: yay for improvements! :D 6/14/14 A year and a half have gone by since the making of this video. So much has happened and that time. I have been hospitalized twice. Same thing both times. I tried to use alcohol to get rid of the pain, which resulted in me having to leave my boarding school. I have been clean from self harm for about a month now though! :) YAY ME! :D I use writing as a way to escape my pain, which is healthy, because it gets out all the emotions and stuff with out leaving a scar :) It is now summer time. And i have to deal with my mom and brother fighting. But hopefully i'll be able to get a job. so i won't have to be home very much... My life is starting to come together a tiny bit.. and i'm only 16! i have a lot more growing to do though ! :) 7/15/15 Its been over a year since I updated... I'm 168 days clean of self harm!! Today is a little bit of a down day.. Not sure why though. Made some new friends late last week. Its odd for me. . . and I'm still trying to get used to it.. I've been doing ALOT better. I don't wake up wanting to die every day any more. . . which is fantastic! 8/13/15 Im still clean from self harm! Thinking about making a new video with my updated story... My depression and anxiety is still a struggle.. Especially when people make rude comments to me... The other day someone said i look like shrek.. And at work my bosses have been yelling and fighting which makes my anxiety worse... My mom thinks i have ptsd... :/ but my cats help me a lot! I bought kittens in April! And they cuddle me and make me feel better!(: 11/27/2015 276 days clean! My cats help so much. But sometimes I just want to rip my chest open because I just feel so alone... and it hurts so bad. I miss my old school.. but at the same time I like being home... 12/22/2015 Day 301 with out self harm. Since the making of this video I've been hospitalized twice with suicide attempts. And struggled on and off with self harm. But through it all I never thought I would make it to see my high school graduation. Now just with 6 months to go I couldn't be prouder of myself. I'm not 100% better... but I'm getting there. And I never thought I could be even this much better ❤

22-Year-Old The Size Of A Child Gets A Huge Tattoo! | I Am Shauna Rae


Shauna Rae goes and gets a huge, colourful tattoo, and gets multiple piercings in her ear! From season 1 episode 4. 🇬🇧 Catch full episodes of your favourite TLC shows on discovery+: bit.ly/37cQyWU Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips: youtube.com/c/TLCTVUK Like TLC UK on Facebook: facebook.com/uktlc/ Follow TLC UK on Twitter: twitter.com/tlc_uk?lang=en Visit our website: uk.tlc.com/

Getting A Tattoo With Peysoh | Ft. $uede, Bravo The Bagchaser & Fenix Flexin


Getting A Tattoo With Peysoh! | Ft. $uede, Bravo The Bagchaser & Fenix Flexin Check Out Everyone Featured in the vlog! Peysoh - instagram.com/peysoh/ twitter.com/peysoh youtube.com/channel/UCCaKmp6qSzaWQBFHRuJIQ4w $uede - twitter.com/moneysignsuede instagram.com/moneysignsuede/ youtube.com/channel/UCTrEtVxyyLrMxEJeWdhl_Ig Bravo The Bagchaser - instagram.com/bravothebagchaser/ twitter.com/BravoBagChasin Fenix Flexxin - instagram.com/fenix_flexin/ twitter.com/fenix_flexin -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Join The Exclusive Squad: bit.ly/2A7TBdM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow Kevin Mora On Social Media! Twitter - twitter.com/xkevinmora Instagram - instagram.com/xkevinmora --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion from You Know My Name Not My Story Tattoo

One time i saw this woman in a store and she had a tattoo on her face. I had never met the woman so i wasn’t about to. Tattoos have a numerous meanings now. They can be for personal reasons, to express artwork and a form of art, or just something people want to express themselves.


Like i said, i got my first (and only) tattoo for my 18th birthday, and now as i. You know my name, not my story.



I am a blue collar skilled laborer. I have held various titles throughout my career from apprentice to journeyman to foreman. I have always had a bit of a passion for computers and Internet.